Phone: (718) 335-7500 x2342
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Randi Stein
I am available to assist the students with academic and social concerns. I am committed to helping students attain their full academic potential, develop responsible independence and form a sense of self-worth through supportive counseling relationships. Middle school can be a challenging experience for both students and parents. My goal is to help create a positive and nurturing environment for an easy transition.
I offer a large variety of services at The Louis Armstrong Middle School.
· I provide both group and individual counseling on an as needed basis.
· I offer high school planning and articulation for the students and their parents.
· I facilitate transition from elementary to middle school and middle to high school. My role as a middle school counselor is to encourage students to recognize and make the best of their capabilities.
· I support greater interpersonal relationships and help resolve conflict.
· promote life coping strategies to aid in life situations.
My specialty areas of counseling include:
· anti-bullying, self esteem, peer pressure, academic and crisis intervention.
I feel that academic success can be achieved by collaborative partnerships with parents, teachers, students and administrators. I am available to meet with parents Monday through Friday by appointment.Please feel free to call me or email me at 718-335-7500
You can also contact me through the main office