Phone: (718) 335-7500
Degrees and Certifications:
B.Sc. in Animal Biology (University of British Columbia); M.D. (St. George's University); MST in Adolescent Education/Biology 7-12 (Pace University)
Dr. Nathan Wu
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year!! I have 12 years as a science teacher at Louis Armstrong Middle School. This year I will be one of the fully remote science teacher for two 7th grade general science classes, an 8th grade general science class, as well as an 8th grade Regents Living Environment class.
"Continuous EFFORT, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our POTENTIAL" - Winston Churchill
"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can START WHERE YOU ARE and CHANGE THE ENDING." - C.S. Lewis
CONTACT: Please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns and I will do my best to get back to you within 24-48 hours. You may reach me via the following ways:
- E-mail me at either firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Contacting the school's phone at LAMS 718-335-7500 and leave a message
- Remind app ... COMING SOON?!
- Another was you can get a snapshot of how your child is performing at school is through PupilPath. You can download the PupilPath app and sign up. This provides a snapshot of your child's progress. Please do keep in mind that it is only a snapshot and will change as more assignments, assessments, etc. are updated.
- Since we are now transitioning to Google Classroom, you can also go to your child's account.
The UFT sponsors a homework help program for elementary and middle school students called Dial-A-Teacher. Classroom teachers answer homework questionsat 212-777-3380, Monday through Thursday, from 4 to 7 p.m. during the school year. They can also answer parents' questions and give advice on how you can help your child at home. The staff speaks 8 languages: Bengali, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese and Fukanese), English, French, Haitian-Creole, Russian, Slovak and Spanish.